Saturday, December 8, 2012

Why a school?

Probably the first question many will ask is - do we really need a window cleaning school? To that I say, yes.
The reason I feel that a school is needed is because of the way people learn. Some are visual learners while others prefer to study and learn from a book. There are even those that prefer and need a hands on style to learn new skills. Because of that I felt it would be a good idea to provide a short one day class that can become a stepping stool to a new skill set they can use to become better window cleaners.
Some will say though that one day isn't enough to make someone a skilled window cleaner. I'd agree with that. My intent though is to give my students a head start that will enable them to hit the ground running with more confidence in their chosen profession.
If you feel that window cleaning is something you'd like to learn or you would like to add window cleaning to your current business you can sign up on this blog, through my email, call, or text 319-325-9475.
The cost is $250.00 for the one day class per student. A following blog post will outline a basic itinerary of the day's activity.



For more educational topics go to A New View Exterior Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment