Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How was the 1st class of Mr Squeegee U?

I wanted to congratulate Mike Clabaugh of Stanhope, Iowa for becoming the first graduate of Mister Squeegee University. He was an excellent student who came prepared with many questions and a listening ear. 
How did it go? Truth be told we had a rough start as he had to drive 3 hours though the snow that morning to get here. As if that wasn't bad enough when the snow stopped we had 30 mph winds in the afternoon which mad our hands on part of the course limited. Undaunted Mike simply asked to come back another day to do some more hands on. His eagerness to learn made me appreciate window cleaning all over again.
I'd also like to express that I wasn't sure how well I'd do. As the time drew nearer I had those nagging thoughts of will I be able to impart anything valuable to him and will my communication style work in the classroom. In the end we both gained quite a bit from the experience.  
Here's what Mike had to say about the school - 
Very good, informative, good school teaching.
Recommend to anyone that wants to learn window cleaning.
100% good school

Mike also was very pleased with his tools from our generous sponsors J Racentstein, RHG, and The Bull Ring by Dave Guitterez.
I've posted a few pictures of the classroom session.
   



For more educational topics go to A New View Exterior Cleaning



4 comments: