Monday, May 5, 2014

New Sponsor for Mister Squeegee University

One thing I'm most grateful for is the generosity of the sponsors of the school. They have donated some very practical tools for the students. I still remember the first tools I got when I started. I've always been a bit of a tool hound so it was cool to learn how they all worked and then see which types worked better for me. That's part of what the sponsors do for the students - give them the opportunity to start that journey and begin to learn which types work for them. That's why I want to welcome Windows 101 to our great list of sponsors like J Racenstein and Reach Higher Ground.
Windows 101 will be donating a Tuff Belt to each student. I use the Tuff belt and in my opinion it's the best.
Thanks again to Manny at Windows 101 and all our sponsors who do so much for the industry.

Here's what the belt looks like -









For more educational topics go to A New View Exterior Cleaning









No comments:

Post a Comment